Know the Essentials of Python Making It- The Next Big Thing
Python, a versatile programming language has grown exponentially over the years. It is one of the most emerging programming languages, second to Java and considered the best choice for enterprises.
Over the years, Python has been regarded as the most acquired, user-friendly, simple syntax equipped, and fastest-growing programming language in the world. The reach of Python is not confined to the limits of Python web development. Rather, it grows rapidly all the way for rapid application development, creating scripts for desktop programs, and configuration of servers.
In addition to all the extraordinary things, we have just talked about Python, still many things left to prove that it is the next big thing.
So, here in this blog, we will uncover some interesting facts about Python along with describing few reasons for its widespread acceptance.
Without any further adieu, let’s get started on this.
Top-Level Brands that Have Preferred Python Over Other Programming Languages
Several successful tech companies have showcased an optimum level of trust in Python and have chosen this for their result-driven projects. Here, are names of the most popular Python app development projects widespread across the globe.
Reasons that Qualify Python is the Next Big Thing
As you have witnessed above, as to how Python is one of the most sought-after programming languages preferred by pioneer brands. Apart from that, there are several things that display the fact that it provides a broad spectrum of diverse development solutions.
- Supporting Libraries: There are countless numbers of Python libraries available for developers to create functionalities without writing the code. Thus, it saves time and development effort to an optimum level. Developers need not writing the code right from the scratch. There are several libraries endowed with features like NLTK for natural language processing and Scikit-team for Machine Learning.
- Active & Supportive Community: The community of Python is always active and widespread. The team is always there to resolve any of the programming issues and solve the problem of any sort in the shortest possible time. Even you can get reliable assistance from experienced developers.
- Productive Programming Language: Python is known for its seamless integration and enhanced capabilities. Thus, it contributes to the speedy development of websites and applications. Moreover, it also helps to enhance the productivity of development.
Best Used Cases of Python that You Can Refer to
As already mentioned about the versatile nature of Python programming languages. Here, are few used cases that display the widespread reach of Python.
1. Enterprise Applications: The code of Python is capable of handling an aggressive amount of web traffic. So, it is best for creating an enterprise web application that interacts with several employees at the same time. In short, Python can handle traffic in millions without facing any issues.
2. Artificial Intelligence: For executing the capabilities of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning, there is nothing better than Python and its libraries. Python developers can make the best use of TensorFlow and Keras libraries to create ML & AI apps.
3. Data Science: Python is most relevant in developing the projects of Data Science. It has frameworks best used for organizing data, data analytics, visualization, and more.
4: Game Development: There are several Python libraries that can be extensively used for developing high-speed gaming apps. Several enterprises use Python to gamify training modules and tutorials to train the employees.
5. Web Scrapping Apps: Python can be extensively used for developing web scrapping applications. By making use of tools like Selenium, PythonRequest, and MechanicalSoup, developers can build apps to extract useful information from pdfs and document extensions.
Interesting Facts Related to Python
Interestingly, there are few unknown facts of Python that make it again a highly acquired programming language.
- The name of Python is not named after a snake but from a British comedy series called, “Monty Python’s Flying Circus”.
- Python follows chain comparison.
- Functionalities in Python can return multiple values.
- It does not enhance the use of the pointer.
- Python has a variant of C & Java known as CPython and Jython.
- It supports function unpacking.
- Python can implement the “else” clause with the “for” loop.
Python is the primary choice of developers for creating scalable applications for enterprises. It can be used to do statistical analysis or work efficiently on machine learning and big data. Moreover, it provides all the support need to the developers for developing a customized web app in the shortest possible time.
If you too want to make a result-oriented and profitable web app using this programming language, then get in touch with PythonIndia. It is a pioneer Python development company that provides end-to-end technical support to enterprises of all types.